murcia

Portal de Lorca

www.portaldelorca.com

Lorca - SpanishLorca - English
detail of Lorca

 

In Lorca, citizens of 89 different nationalities live together, according to the data of the municipal population register (29/08/2019)

According to the data until June 30, 2019, a total of 2,981 casualties were registered, of which 1,234 correspond to change of residence to another Spanish municipality, 116 abroad, 1,204 due to improper inclusion, 21 due to change of address and 295 due to death, between others.

The Councilor for Statistics of the City of Lorca, Isidro Abellán, has analyzed this morning the population data of the municipality of Lorca in the first half of this year.

Abellán said that "the number of inhabitants with which the first half of the year was closed was 95,974 inhabitants, 51.4% being men (49,315) and 48.6% women (46,659), which means that, in the first six months of 2019, there has been a growth of 1,192 people compared to the total population with which it closed last year (94,782). "

The mayor of Statistics has indicated that "of the total population, 77.32% are Spanish, while the rest is made up of 89 different nationalities, among which Morocco stands out with 10.95% of the total population, Ecuador with 3.8%, Romania with 1.46% and Bolivia, Ghana, or Nicaragua that exceed 0.5%. The spatial distribution shows us that the population residing in the urban area accounts for 64.76 percent of the total, 62,146 inhabitants and the rest, the one that lives in the districts, until a total of 33,838 citizens ".

Abellán has affirmed that "the movement of the population is reflected in both the highs and the lows that take place, classifying those highs and lows according to their motive. of 3,662 of which 578 correspond to births, 392 have been registered in the urban area and the rest, 186, in districts. "

The total number of casualties included in the Municipal Register of Inhabitants as of June 30, 2019 was 2,981, compared to 4,255 in 2018. Of this year's total, 1,234 correspond to change of residence to another Spanish municipality, 116 abroad, 1,204 for improper inclusion, 111 for expiration of the residence card, 21 for modification of address and 295 for death, corresponding to 51.18% of these deaths for women and the remaining 48.82% for men. "

Of the casualties recorded during the first six months of this year, up to a total of 2,981, 1,707 correspond to men and 1,274 to women.

As regards the origin of the citizens, casualties of a total of 55 different nationalities were registered, 34.8% of Spanish citizens, followed by those of Moroccan origin, 25.7%, those of Ecuador with 11, 77% and those of Romanian origin, 7.31%.

The Councilor for Statistics has highlighted that throughout the year 2018 there were a total of 4,255 casualties in the municipal population register, of which 2,493 correspond to men and 1,762 to women.

15.4%, up to a total of 659, were registered by death (333 men and 326 women), the majority of Spanish citizens.

In addition, 48.93% of the total casualties processed in 2018 were from citizens of Spanish origin.

Throughout the year 2018 there were a total of 4,853 discharges. "

Abellán Chicano has recalled some of the steps that citizens can make through the Department of Statistics, among which is the request for certificates and registration flyers, for which you can request an appointment through the municipal website www. lorca.es or also by phone;

death certificates, birth, change of address, modification of personal data (recording of identity documents and resident cards, modification of nationality, modification of school titles, or correction of errors on birth dates or names and surnames);

registration renewals and residence confirmations.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Lorca

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2019 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información