murcia

Portal de Lorca

www.portaldelorca.com

Lorca - SpanishLorca - English
detail of Lorca

 

One hundred unemployed Lorca has benefited from 9 courses Proempleo program Lorca III (07/04/2011)

Employment Councilmember Lorca City Council said "the Government of Spain but we do not continue to fund the municipal program that has trained 435 people since we launched it in 2008, the Consistory make an effort to maintain the training offered to new programs because it is more necessary than ever. "

Employment Councilwoman City of Lorca, Lali Ibarra, has delivered this morning to a hundred students their diplomas proving that they participated in the last 9 courses Proempleo Lorca III Program, which added a total of 3,600 hours of training scholarship with 300 euros for each participant.

Ibarra said "in the effort that is developing the City Council to help the unemployed who suffer the serious crisis in our country, those unemployed have been trained in areas such as future maintenance of public spaces, assistant coach Care Centers Children's Home Help Assistant, Receptionist, Assistant Day Care Centers, Nursing Skilled dependents in social institutions, agents of social and labor integration, dependency and caregiver services staff, hospitals and residential centers for seniors. "

During the ceremony the mayor has emphasized that "although the Government of Spain will not continue to fund us this municipal program that has trained 435 people since we launched it in 2008, the Consistory make an effort to keep the training offer with new programs because it is more necessary than ever. Evidence of this are the four new courses are now own registration period. "

In total, the Programme Proempleo Lorca III have been 40 training activities have been developed such diverse issues as equal opportunities Agent, Manager jobs, Assistant hospice services and rural tourism and restaurant-bar waiter, among others, in order to help diversify the profile of the unemployed as is diversifying the town's economy.

All courses have had a phase of theoretical and practical work in real working environments, which have applied the knowledge previously acquired.

Have been a total of 21,875 hours of training and practices.

The students received a monthly scholarship of 300 euros in aid for training assistance.

For the realization of this project has benefited from the experience a team composed of a director, a coordinator, an administrative assistant and 30 teachers.

Pupils also received training in computer science, environmental awareness, techniques and self-Job Search, Occupational Health and Safety and have received food handler card.

Proempleo-Lorca Project III, has developed comprehensive employment services, training and acquisition of experience and information activities, guidance and job counseling and is a reflection of commitment to collaboration between City Hall and the entities of the Community Partner municipality, through which, they, support and oversee the work experience of students.

Examples are the cooperation agreements signed, to carry out work placements, with: APANDIS Group, "The General" CASER Residential, Residence San Diego, Alzheimer's Association of Lorca, El Molino, education, leisure, Initiatives El Gigante, the Chamber of Commerce, Red Cross, Daylor, Hotel Amaltheia, Nursery schools ... This has made possible the hiring of 117 students.

The project, which has had a budget of € 903,735.41 has been 80% financed by the European Social Fund, through the Ministry of Planning Policy and the Municipality of Lorca the remaining 20%.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Lorca

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2019 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información